• User selectable 22 different horns and 8 bells
• 28 accessory functions allowing more sound control than ever
• Programmable individual sound volumes
• Programmable for either 2-digit (1-127) or 4-digit (1-9999) addresses
• Compatible with NMRA DCC standards
• Complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules
The install requires a few more modifications than are shown in the instructions. The rear bottom edge of the interior block must be trimmed to clear 2 components used by the LED. The two copper electrical tabs on the bottom that the the instructions say to bend down to contact the power pickup bars also need a second bend. Once they are bend down to approx. 45 degrees then the last 1/3 of the tab needs to be bent back towards the pcb at 45 degrees. The pcb can now easily be installed and the rear tab will tend to stay in the locked position.