If you need a Keep alive circuit installled to your decoder please order keep alive upgrade
- Synchronized prime mover sound EMD567
- 22 different types of horns and 8 types of bells
- 17 accessory light effects: ditch lights, mars light, gyra light, strobe light, prime strobe
- 28 accessory functions (F1-F28)
- Comes with a 18mm or 28mm speaker• Back EMF load control• Compatible with NMRA DCC standards• Complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules
Tim (verified owner) –
Stunned. I’ve been buying other, more expensive mfgs for years. These have fantastic sound with the included 18mm speaker and On-board speed control is surprisingly good. These actually follow all standard CV protocols, too. CV123 can be programmed to a variety of Alcos or EMDs with a wide variety of bell and horn options.